List:       orocos-users
Subject:    [Orocos-users] Hi JimmyThat's useful to
From:       rparussel () dek ! com (rparussel () dek ! com)
Date:       2009-01-12 15:10:11

Hi Jimmy

That's useful to know. I might get in touch with you in a few weeks to find out more.

I've just finished the first draft of my feature comparison of Orocos and CCR/DSS. \
I've comparing them in relation to our needs specifically and both frameworks seemed \
to score equally. I don't know much about MinGW, but I believe that it's impossible \
to debug MinGW deliverables in Visual Studio. Is this correct? We're already using \
Visual Studio for our user interface and so a port to a compiler other than Visual \
Studio would probably adversely affect Orocos' score in my evaluation.

Anyway, at least it gives us some reassurance that there is a way forward if we \
decide to proceed with Orocos.

Thanks for your help.

Rick Parussel