List:       openzaurus-users
Subject:    Re: [Openzaurus-users] Openzaurus 3.3.5 VPN
From:       Michael Zacherle <zacherle () szs ! uni-karlsruhe ! de>
Date:       2003-12-17 7:37:16

[...]
> > Wouldnt it be easier if vpn is included in openzaurus, and if it could be
> > set up like a dial-up connection from the settings?
>
> Are you talking about the Cisco VPN Concentrator?
>
> Of course it would be easier if it was included but that also means that
> the developers would need to have access to such a VPN to develop and test
> the software support.....  If they don't have that then we don't get it.

Zaurus and Cisco do like each other quite well for a week or so (here,
anyway). To be specific: OpenZaurus 3.3.5, static_vpnc_0.2-rm+zomb-pre6-
r0_arm.ipk, Cisco VPN 3060 (I guess).

Some minor glitches (ownership of startscripts and the like), but nothing
serious.

Bye

Michael

Dipl. Phys. Michael Zacherle    zacherle@szs.uni-karlsruhe.de
Studienzentrum für Sehgeschädigte, Universität Karlsruhe (TH)
Engesserstraße 4,          76128 Karlsruhe,           Germany
Tel.: (+49) 721/608-2760              Fax: (+49) 721/608-2020