List:       opensuse-packaging
Subject:    [opensuse-packaging] Building python-urllib for SLES12 GA and SP1 hangs and hangs and hangs...
From:       Johannes Kastl <mail () ojkastl ! de>
Date:       2017-10-17 13:20:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

Dear python experts,

I tried to build python-urllib for SLES12 GA and SP1, but it is
hanging in the tests. Previously it failed, because it timed out after
28000s.

> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:ojkastl_buildservice:Redfi=
sh_SLES12/python-urllib3

For SP2 and SP3 it builds in a reasonable time and does not fail or
time out.

Anything I need to change? Any package or setting that is missing on
SP1 and GA?

Thanks in advance.

Johannes