List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: openSUSE Release Engineering meeting 03.05.2023 - MicroOS KDE
From:       Richard Brown <rbrown () suse ! de>
Date:       2023-05-14 19:09:25

On 2023-05-14 18:22, Sarah Julia Kriesch wrote a lot

Thank you for the diatribe.

Your anecdotes seem to confirm and support my observations and related
statements.

Your attempts to somehow blame me for it all does seem to overstate my
influence and responsibility within SUSE, within this community, and
beyond.

When I have godlike powers in all three realms I promise to reshape them
all in a vision that I'd hope I'd more appealing to you.