List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Why iso-codes-lang is required ?
From:       Togan Muftuoglu <toganm () dinamizm ! com>
Date:       2021-12-03 8:27:28

Hi,

ki18n which creates the package libKF5I18n5 now requires iso-codes-lang. Why
on the earth would I need all the translated po files for languages I do not need.

As far as I can tell requiring the extra language po files doesn't bring a
plus benefit to me other than an unnecessary 14 MB of nonsense. Why not just
recommend it ?

Before I make a bug report, I want to understand the thinking