List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: Heads up: UsrMerge impact imminent
From:       Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-06-08 12:26:18

I did a zypper dup of my Tumbleweed system (last done May 15 ish)

Sad to report that the filesystem install failed. It totally messed up
my system. Sigh. Not a single command works at all.

I have btrfs and snapper is enabled. I have not had to do this before,
so I am asking: how to boot the system into the snapshot before this
failed dup?

--
Roger Oberholtzer