List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: RFC: New devel project devel:languages:python:pyqt and deal with different SIP versions
From:       Matěj_Cepl <mcepl () cepl ! eu>
Date:       2021-04-15 21:38:54

Dne 06. 03. 21 v 11:18 Michael Ströder napsal(a):
>  From my understand devel:languages:python is for all module packages you
> might need to develop Python programs. Thus I'd certainly expect to find
> also all module packages for GUI programming therein.

I hate to say it to you, but then your understanding of d:l:p is not
correct. We repeatedly asked people to keep particularly Python bindings
to GUI libraries (and their friends) in their particular projects,
because for maintenance of those packages are more important specialized
packages, which are more located among maintainers of the particular GUI
projects than we with us general Python packagers.

Best,

Matěj

--
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl@ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

http://xkcd.com/743/ … enough said.