List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: Please remove the xwayland ("Wayland") and wayland ("Full Wayland")
From:       Andrés_Barrantes_Silman <andresbs2000 () protonmail ! com>
Date:       2021-03-31 21:29:09

PD1: yes, Plasma crashes at least twice a day, same as Neon, it recovers itself, most \
of the time.

One issue I had a few times was that clicking my open programs in the taskbar opened \
new instances, despite me not having any pinned programs.

PD2: I launch with with this MOZ_ENABLE_WAYLAND=1 firefox and have some tweaks in \
about:config that may indeed affect the stability of it, so this could be my fault :D \
Can't speak for Telegram, maybe it's something in the Flatpak using old stuff, I \
don't know.