List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: Mouse clicks stops working
From:       Raymond Wooninck <tittiatcoke () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-06-19 15:26:43

I updated to the 4.17.2 kernel from Kernel:Stable, but this does not
solve the problem. I check if I could reproduce the issue with my
Archlinux installation on a physical box, connected through
Teamviewer. That system runs 4.17.2 and I do not see the issue there.
However I am not sure how comparable both scenarios actually are. If
they are, then it seems that a patch/setting was introduced with
kernel 4.17.1 that causes this problem (I doubt that it has anything
to do with the switch to GCC8)

Raymond