List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    [opensuse-factory] [Karl Eichwalder] Checking Release Notes (Factory again)
From:       Karl Eichwalder <ke () suse ! de>
Date:       2013-02-20 6:56:47

Here are some old news.  In the meantime, spare feedback arrived, and I
resolved (or commented) all CHECKIT marked entries.

Please, take a look again!

From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@suse.de>
To: opensuse-factory@opensuse.org
Subject: Checking Release Notes (Factory again)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 13:09:58 +0200

Karl Eichwalder <ke@suse.de> writes:

> Approaching the release date it would be good if more eyes would take a
> look at the release notes and provide feedback.  Find the sources of the
> release notes in the berlios SVN:

This is yesterday news; sources are now in
http://svn.opensuse.org/svn/opensuse-doc/trunk/release-notes/opensuse/
.  For more info, see
http://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=openSUSE:Release_Notes.

> I'd prefer patches against the XML file, but general feedback based on
> the HTML or YaST output format is also fine.

FYI, I just submitted pre-12.3 release notes to Factory.

> We especially must make sure to eliminate all CHECKIT remarks ;) I added
> most of these CHECKIT remarks to old systemd related entries that I took
> over from the 12.1 document.

This is valid again.  Please help with updating the entries marked with
"CHECKIT".

--
Karl Eichwalder                              SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
R&D / Documentation                          Maxfeldstraße 5