List:       opensuse-factory
Subject:    RE: [opensuse-factory] The plan to speed up openSUSE 11.2
From:       Rastislav_Krupanský <rastislav.krupansky () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-05-27 12:08:24

Mike,

please, donīt write that iīm the only one complaining, because itīs not a
true. Iīm not complaining.
I wrote my experiences and i just wanted to ask, if is any plan to speed up
openSUSE. Just ask. Thatīs all. If nobody wants to do something with
performance, i donīt care.

--
S pozdravom / Best regards,

Rasto