List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    Re: How is the standard in the openSUSE:Factory project =?UTF-8?B?Y29uZmlndXJlZO+8nw==?=
From:       Berthold Gunreben <gunreben () t-online ! de>
Date:       2020-12-29 11:24:28

Am Tue, 29 Dec 2020 16:01:06 +0800 (CST)
schrieb huangyang <streamlet_hy@163.com>:

> hi,
>

> In the Factory project repositories, click "Download Repository" of
> the standard, and it will be redirected
> to"https://build.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:Factory",
>
> how is the relationship between the two configured?
> Who knows how this is configured?Please teach me。

There is a number of other repositories configured similar to what you
need. First of all, please get used to the command line utility "OSC",
you will not be happy without.

There is quite some documentation to OBS, one that might be interesting
to you is

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_private_installation

To build a new architecture, you will have to do the bootstrapping:

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_private_instance_boot_strapping
although that might already partly be done, if you are already able to
build packages for your arch. It is still a good read.

To build against openSUSE:Factory, you will have to setup a
linkedbuild target. You might want to compare with
openSUSE:Factory:zSystems

# osc meta prj openSUSE:Factory:zSystems

  <repository name="standard" rebuild="direct" linkedbuild="all">
    <path project="openSUSE:Factory" repository="standard"/>
    <path project="openSUSE:Factory" repository="ports"/>
    <arch>s390x</arch>
    <arch>x86_64</arch>
  </repository>

The definition for the standard repository of openSUSE:Factory can be
looked up at

osc meta prj openSUSE:Factory

When using your own buildservice, you will also want to setup a
remoteurl in your local project. Find the description at
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_private_instance_boot_strapping#OBS_Remote_Link

Note, that there is also an IRC channel #opensuse-buildservice

Have fun

Berthold