List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    =?utf-8?B?UmU6IEhvdyBpcyB0aGUgc3RhbmRhcmQgaW4gdGhlIG9wZW5TVVNFOkZhY3Rv?= =?utf-8?B?cnkgcHJvamVjdCBjb
From:       Srinidhi B <Srinidhi.BS () microfocus ! com>
Date:       2020-12-29 9:08:54

Hi,

On Tue, 2020-12-29 at 16:01 +0800, huangyang wrote:
> hi,
>
> In the Factory project repositories, click "Download Repository" of the
> standard, and it will be redirected to"
> https://build.opensuse.org/repositories/openSUSE:Factory",
> how is the relationship between the two configured?
> Who knows how this is configured? Please teach me。

You probably want to set "download_url" in your private OBS configuration.

   $ osc api -e /configuration

Please make sure that the <download_url>..</download_url> is pointing to a valid
URL from where you are hosting the repositories.

In the default OBS configuration, the repositories are served through apache2
web server at http://ip.address.or.hostname:82/ URL.

   https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/blob/master/dist/obs-apache24.conf#L27

Depending on how you customized your OBS apache2 configuration, please set the
<download_url> element in the "osc api -e /configuration" command.

Hope this helps,
Srinidhi.