List:       opensuse-buildservice
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ANNOUNCE: OBS gitorious.org => github.com
From:       Klaas Freitag <freitag () suse ! de>
Date:       2011-11-11 8:38:18

Am 10.11.2011 09:50, schrieb Stephan Kulow:

Hi,

>> Mails with diff or mails from github ?
Why do we actually discuss that on this level while we have solved the
problem of "everybody wants anything in any format (not)" long ago with
Hermes?

> I agree with Sascha - put yourself on the To and add people who want the spam,
> or send them through hermes so everyone can subscribe as they wish.
Whats the problem with routing it through Hermes? A client lib for
Hermes is available, so it should be doable to push the info into
herminator.

In the future Hermes will have the feature of user defineable templates.
With that people can not only choose if, how and when they want to have
the information but also if it should contain the diff or not.

regards,
Klaas