List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    [opensuse-autoinstall] autoyast 11.2 keyboard, firewall and /etc/sysconfig problems
From:       Pierre Girard <pierre.girard () gerad ! ca>
Date:       2009-12-14 15:30:26

Hello,
     I can't figure out where i can select the keyboard that i want to
use. I think i looked everywhere but apparently not since i still
haven't found it.

My next problem is probably not too important but it confused me. In the
autoyast i disabled the firewall and when the install stops and shows
the settings, it says the firewall is up and that ssh will be blocked
(or something similar). However when the system is installed the
firewall is disabled in yast2.

Last problem is when i go in the sysconfig section of autoyast. For
example i select kde4 and save the configuration file, quit autoyast,
restart autoyast and reload the configuration file and nothing shows up
in that section. There's no items anymore in the left side. However when
i click ok