List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    Re: [opensuse-autoinstall] Migration 11.1 to 11.2 - how to migrate
From:       Ivan De Masi <it-support () asta ! tu-darmstadt ! de>
Date:       2009-12-14 10:41:32

Am 11.12.2009 12:20, schrieb Ivan De Masi:

> Another problem is that with "KDE 4" all the KDE3-user settings in /home
> and files, links etc. on the desktop are ignored.
> So I have to do a complete desktop migration from "KDE 3" to "KDE 4" (or
> Dolphin?) for each user. Has someone experience with this or a good howto?

So a good starting point for that part of my question would be here :-)

https://features.opensuse.org/306658
https://features.opensuse.org/306350
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/KDE3TO4?content=85769

(If someone is interested in the debian way look here:
http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/kaboom.html )

Regrads,
Ivan