List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    Problem on gnome2.2 installing
From:       Bers Noyon <bnoyon () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-02-26 16:51:35

Hi, All.
I've a problem while installing Gnome2.2 on my system
SuSE-8.1.
I've used garnome 0.21.1 as default. The shared lib
directory was /usr/local/lib/.
While the installing don't occur any problems.
But after installation, when I type GDM on command
line, then it could not start.
My .xsession file shows as follows.

#!/bin/sh
GARNOME=$HOME/garnome

PATH=$GARNOME/bin:$PATH
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$GARNOME/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
PYTHONPATH=$GARNOME/lib/python2.2/site-packages
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$GARNOME/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig
GDK_USE_XFT=1

export PATH LD_LIBRARY_PATH PYTHONPATH PKG_CONFIG_PATH
GDK_USE_XFT

exec $GARNOME/bin/gnome-session

Where might be the problem? How can I fix it.
Please, help me.

thanks,

Bers