List:       opensuse-autoinstall
Subject:    partitioning problem
From:       Claude Arnold <arnold () picard ! ups-tlse ! fr>
Date:       2003-02-28 11:58:07

Hi,

I use autoyast (suse8.0 with yast2-modules-autoint-2.5.27-1) through the
network. The client find the profile file and
the Yast2 window shows me the steps. On the "prepare the hard disk" I see
just a "0%" and Yast2 goes to the next step "installing packages".
Even I don't set partitions (but define a drive and a device) in the
profile file the partitioning is not perfomed automatically with the
default values as mentioned in the manual.
How can I see what's happend ?

thanks,

Claude Arnold

Laboratoire Emile Picard - UMR 5580
Universit=E9 Paul Sabatier - UFR MIG
118, rte de Narbonne, 31062 TOULOUSE Cedex 4

T=E9l: 05.61.55.62.26
Fax: 05.61.55.82.00