List:       opensuse
Subject:    problem with seamonkey on 15.5
From:       Daniel Bauer <linux () daniel-bauer ! com>
Date:       2023-08-29 10:14:08

Hi,

I upgraded successfully from 15.3 (via 15.4) to 15.5 - thanks for the
input in the other thread! It went easy and it seems it worked :-)

There is a little problem with seamonkey. On a radio page it crashes with

/usr/bin/seamonkey: Zeile 140: 18389 Speicherzugriffsfehler
(Speicherabzug geschrieben) $MOZ_PROGRAM "$@"

Other pages seem to work. It is the page
https://www.srf.ch/audio/radio-srf-3-live-hoeren
that causes this crash. This page works in firefox, and it worked before
in seamonkey on OS 15.3.

Is there something I can do to make this page work again in seamonkey?

--
Daniel Bauer photographer Basel Málaga
Twitter: @Marsfotografo (often explicit nudes)