Hi, I upgraded successfully from 15.3 (via 15.4) to 15.5 - thanks for the input in the other thread! It went easy and it seems it worked :-) There is a little problem with seamonkey. On a radio page it crashes with /usr/bin/seamonkey: Zeile 140: 18389 Speicherzugriffsfehler (Speicherabzug geschrieben) $MOZ_PROGRAM "$@" Other pages seem to work. It is the page https://www.srf.ch/audio/radio-srf-3-live-hoeren that causes this crash. This page works in firefox, and it worked before in seamonkey on OS 15.3. Is there something I can do to make this page work again in seamonkey? -- Daniel Bauer photographer Basel Málaga Twitter: @Marsfotografo (often explicit nudes) https://www.patreon.com/danielbauer https://www.daniel-bauer.com (nudes)