List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: as always: Kuickshow for 15.5?
From:       gumb <gumb () linuxmail ! org>
Date:       2023-07-21 20:23:45

On 21/07/2023 22:16, Carlos E. R. wrote:
> On 2023-07-21 22:05, gumb wrote:
>
>> Is ShowImage not the successor to KuickShow? That's what it says in
>> the description.
>>
>> https://www.linux-apps.com/p/1126798/
>>
>> Seems like what you're looking for.
>
> Unfortunately, it is also not available except on two home repos. One
> for 15.5.

Well it's at least available on that site as a tar file. Let's face it,
we've all been there. Been desperately searching some elusive software,
then found it in some obscure recess, shouted for joy then squirmed
thinking 'oh but it's a tar file'. Then installed it and felt dirty.

Just remember to apologize to your package manager afterwards. It's
considered polite to do so.

gumb