List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: hardware(?)-problem with new mini pc
From:       Masaru Nomiya <nomiya () lake ! dti ! ne ! jp>
Date:       2023-06-19 0:43:12

Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : Re: hardware(?)-problem with new mini pc
  Date & Time: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 19:59:42 +0200

[CER] == "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@telefonica.net> has written:

[...]
MN>  > This store's homepage and Alurin's homepage refuse to connect to
MN>  > vivaldi, saying it's dangerous, but you can watch it without any
MN>  > problem?
MN>  >
MN>  > So, I installed seamonkey, and it connected, even though it said it
MN>  > was dangerous.
MN>  >
MN>  > It's a PC related site....
MN>  >
MN>  > I've never had this experience before.

CER>  The link opens perfectly in Firefox 102.10.0esr

CER>  <https://www.pccomponentes.com/alurin-unit-intel-core-i7-10510u> works

CER>  https://alurintech.com/		works.

CER>  Also tried Firefox 102.11.0esr in Leap 15.5, no problem
[...]

The cause has been found!

In short, it is because the site is implementing security
enhancements, and there is no way for me to work around it.

It is no good if I set the vpn server to the U.S., so it must be
repelling access from non-EU countries.

If you are close with the shop, maybe they can give you the
motherboard info for Danile's mini PC?

Regards.

---
┏━━┓彡  野宮  賢                         mail-to: nomiya @ lake.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡
┗━━┛  "Tim Cook, the C.E.O. of Apple, said earlier this year that he would
	   not let his nephew join social networks.
	   Bill Gates banned cellphone until his children were teenagers, and
	   Melinda Gates wrote that she wished they had waited even longer.
	   Steve Jobs would not let his young children near iPads."
                                                      -- The New York Times --