List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: hardware(?)-problem with new mini pc
From:       "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas () telefonica ! net>
Date:       2023-06-18 17:59:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

On 2023-06-18 14:27, Masaru Nomiya wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In the Message;
>
>    Subject    : Re: hardware(?)-problem with new mini pc
>    Date & Time: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 14:00:38 +0200
>
> [CER] == "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@telefonica.net> has written:
>

> MN> > This is it?
> MN> >
> MN> >     https://www.pccomponentes.com/alurin-unit-intel-core-i7-10510u
>
> CER>  Yes, he posted that very link a week ago. That's the shop he
> CER>  bought it. I also use that shop.
>
> Yes, but I was able to watch it just after.
>
> This store's homepage and Alurin's homepage refuse to connect to
> vivaldi, saying it's dangerous, but you can watch it without any
> problem?
>
> So, I installed seamonkey, and it connected, even though it said it
> was dangerous.
>
> It's a PC related site....
>
> I've never had this experience before.

The link opens perfectly in Firefox 102.10.0esr

<https://www.pccomponentes.com/alurin-unit-intel-core-i7-10510u> works

https://alurintech.com/		works.

Also tried Firefox 102.11.0esr in Leap 15.5, no problem

Something very strange happened when loading "https://alurintech.com/"
in 15.5: it said that an update to Firefox started in the background.
You'll need to restart firefox to finish the update. And a button
appears which seems real enough, except that this is impossible in Leap.
The "about" box knows nothing about an update. If I open google.es I get
that restart required.

The package kit applet is in "refresh cache = never" settings.
Nevertheless, I click update on it, and it says there is nothing to update.

https://paste.opensuse.org/pastes/38980520de1c

--
Cheers / Saludos,

		Carlos E. R.
		(from 15.4 x86_64 at Telcontar)

["OpenPGP_signature.asc" (application/pgp-signature)]