List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] systemd
From:       Anton Aylward <opensuse () antonaylward ! com>
Date:       2017-07-15 2:12:13

On 14/07/17 08:02 PM, John Andersen wrote:
> This is just nonsense, showing you don't know the first thing about systemd, or you've never
> bothered to read the very simple manual.

+1   Or perhaps Brian is emulating a fnord?

its kinda hard to argue with someone who throws up -- as you say -- straw man
issues, makes claims that are contradicting what has been documented and, even
with my limited use of systemd, doable and done.   It's sort of like arguing
with a Conspiracy Theorist who is telling you that the Government has hidden the
evidence for Christ's Second Coming on a rainy Sunday afternoon at Hyde Park
corner.  When you ask "which government" you get a lecture, not telling you a
specific one, or even "All Of Them!", but on how Plato predicted it in the
suppressed eleventh book, and how this was explained in the movie "Spinal Tap"
but cut out of the cinema and DVD releases.

If that makes sense to you then I suggest you read Shea & Wilson's
"Illuminatus!" Trilogy.