List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Why do I feel that KDE is slow
From:       Billie Walsh <bilwalsh () swbell ! net>
Date:       2015-09-06 23:01:35

On 09/06/2015 04:37 PM, Anton Aylward wrote:
> If you're not willing to play with the settings and making it do what
> you want then Linux isn't for you.

I don't diddle with my installations of Linux. I install and use. Simple
as that. AND, you know what. I don't have the issues I read about on the
lists all day!

My old granpappy used to tell me, "If'n it ain't broke, don't fix it."

--
A cat is a puzzle with no solution.

Cats are tiny little women in fur coats.

When you get all full of yourself try giving orders to a cat.