List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Wireless networking fail > KDW wallet interference precedes segmentation fault
From:       Mark Ballard <markjballard () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2014-08-24 0:22:13

I'm sorry, you are assuming I either know or care how the passwords
are stored on my computer. I'm a user. I couldn't give a stuff. I
trust my machine only so much, because much of the IT media concerns
how inherenlty insecure everyone's passwords and password systems are.
But I trust it far enough. Then it comes along and says it wants to do
something fancy pants with my passwords without really giving a good
reason. I say, no, go away, till I've heard enough to convince me its
worth my time and attention. It's not though is it, this wallet - it's
just a nuissance, isn't it? That's a rhetorical question. I don't care
for the answer.