List:       opensuse
Subject:    [opensuse] running a program before shutdown
From:       Benjamin <benjamin10 () gmx ! at>
Date:       2014-04-22 8:35:36

Hi everyone!
I do have a small problem: I want to run unison before i log out of kde,
so that my files are synchronized automatically. I created a .desktop
file and placed it in /.kde4/shutdown/. The .desktop file is specified
by the command:
unison myprofile -batch
I tried it, but it seems, that this doesn ´t work, because nothing was
synchronized after login in again. Although in the systemsettings in the
category autostart, my .desktop is listed and set to logout. Any
suggestions.

Best Benjamin!

ps.: I already tried it with a shell-scrpit, which i also placed in the
shutdown folder, but this also didn ´t work…

["benjamin10.vcf" (text/x-vcard)]