List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] stop and start x-server from console
From:       Alvin Beach <alvinbeach () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-12-20 18:50:52

Hello Istvan,

I'd say there is something wrong with systemd on your system. What version of openSUSE are your
running (if you have already said, I apologise as I have missed that message)? I am running 12.3.
Have you tried reinstalling systemd (in Yast, just force an update?)

The versions I have installed are (using: rpm -qa '*systemd*')

systemd-analyze-195-13.45.1.x86_64
systemd-sysvinit-195-13.45.1.x86_64
systemd-presets-branding-openSUSE-0.2.0-2.5.1.noarch
systemd-195-13.45.1.x86_64

Alvin