List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] 5 years later and still whining
From:       Carl Hartung <opensuse () cehartung ! com>
Date:       2013-05-26 15:06:10

On Sun, 26 May 2013 09:44:02 -0500
Billie Walsh wrote:

> I didn't like KDE4 at first any more than anyone else. The big
> difference is that I didn't whine and moan about it I just hunkered
> down and learned how to work with it, and make it work with me. Five
> years in I'm quite happy with one exception, no Quanta+. Not a deal
> breaker, but a pet peeve. I have Bluefish. Not up to Quanta+
> standards but usable.

I'm running openSUSE 12.3 64-bit KDE 4.10.2 "release 1" w/ Quanta+
installed from the openSUSE BuildService KDE:KDE3 repository. (Also
installed are the KImageMapEditor/KDE3 and KLinkStatus/KDE3 link
checker.)

Look on the right side of the following page towards the bottom for the
correct link, e.g. the 12.3 link takes you to a 'one-click install'
button:

http://en.opensuse.org/Quanta

hth & regards,

Carl