List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Now That Novell is seling the Linux Division...
From:       Philipp Thomas <Philipp.Thomas2 () gmx ! net>
Date:       2010-09-22 23:11:41

On Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:17:51 -0700, Tony Alfrey
<tonyalfrey@earthlink.net> wrote:

>osted topics and remarks that do not precisely
>fit their preconceived notion of acceptability.

They do not fit the topic of the list. And what would be so bad about
moving this discussion to the offtopic list? But I'm giving up. Maybe
it's really time for me to unsubscribe and go where I get what I
wanted in the first place: technical discussions. EOD for me.

Philipp