List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Does Everyone's Activities replicate?
From:       phanisvara das <phani00 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-17 20:40:43

On Saturday, September 18, 2010 01:11:22 John Andersen wrote:
> I was hoping to avoid the Delete All thingie again, on the assumption that
> this bug would not still be there in 4.5.1 (its been 2 years).
>
> I have done that deletion in the past and the problem simply returns
> over time.  It seems the problem is that current state info is store
> in those files as well as configuration info.  This means i cant
> set them immutable and be done with this problem.

if you've carried your plasma configuration through various updates, i'd suspect
that the root for this problem comes from some earlier setup. i'd rename
everything plasma* in the config directory, start new (again), and try out if and
how that works. i have neither experienced this problem recently, nor have i heard
of others who have. some time ago this used to be a frequent complaint. chances
are it has been solved by now.

--
phani.