List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Adobe Releases 64-bit Linux Flashplugin at AdobeLabs
From:       Patrick Shanahan <paka () opensuse ! org>
Date:       2010-09-16 19:36:56

* David C. Rankin <drankinatty@suddenlinkmail.com> [09-16-10 15:23]:

> I have an issue with an older flash install that keeps flash from
> working with FF. Works perfect with Opera. The file I think is the
> problem is:
>
> /usr/lib64/browser-plugins/npwrapper.libflashplayer.so
>
> which I believe is an old ndiswrapper libflashplayer install. Can I
> just move/delete it to get flash working in mozilla working again?

rpm -qf --last /usr/lib64/browser-plugins/npwrapper.libflashplayer.so

will tell you what package contained the file of interest and when it was
installed.

you may find it is not owned by any rpm, corruption, and if so I would
move it somewhere else and see if there is any negative/positive effect.
Proceed accordingly.