List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Stupid Google Redirect URL Utility
From:       Felix Miata <mrmazda () ij ! net>
Date:       2009-06-09 13:56:34

On 2009/06/09 15:26 (GMT+0200) Clayton composed:

> I am logged into Google... I still cannot find a way to duplicate this
> new behavior.

Yesterday I was able to experience the new behavior Randall reported. Today I
cannot. Using SeaMonkey, I'm still logged in from before his report.
--
"Cast but a glance at riches, and they are gone,
for they will surely sprout wings and fly off to

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/