List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] firefox profilemanager does not start
From:       Felix Miata <mrmazda () ij ! net>
Date:       2009-05-05 21:21:28

On 11.0 I just did firefox -profilemanager, got the profile manager, chose a
profile, and 3.0.6 opened. Then I did yast2 sw_single, updated to the build
service's 3.0.10, did firefox -profilemanager, chose a profile, and 3.0.10
opened.
--
"A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man
keeps himself under control."	Proverbs 29:11 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/