List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] KDE 4.1
From:       peter nikolic <p.nikolic1 () btinternet ! com>
Date:       2008-07-31 7:01:16

On Wednesday 30 July 2008, Clayton wrote:
> > Its pretty insulting for you to tell every new user reporting missing
> > features the STFU and just use it because it does everything YOU like.
>
> Not once have I said STFU (not even to you John, although I've been
> tempted).  I did ask people (mainly you John) to stop moaning, but
> that is not STFU.  We all know you hate KDE4, and that's fine.
> Continue hating it.  I don't care.  Go use KDE3.5 or Gnome or E17 or
> one of the dozens of other window managers.. no one is stopping you.
>
> I use KDE4.1 now, and it works very well.  Yes you can't yet set
> different wallpaper for each desktop... so what... that's not core
> functionality.. more like convenience, but not core.  And... it's a
> feature that will be added in an upcoming release... just like all the
> other bits that need to be added.
>
> I try to help people with KDE4... I ask for clarification on
> problems... answer questions... point out where KDE4 is missing
> functions that people are looking for.
>
> Whatever.
>
> C.

one of these days these so called defenders of a very sick desktop will get
the message that  KDE4.X if so devoid of useability it is untrue  as has been
stated it is like Gnome  brain dead  and should still be in at tops beta
phase    same as 11.0 is still not release ready even thou it has been
released and now they got 11.1 out there well give it 2 years and it will be
ready .

Pete .

--
SuSE Linux 10.3-Alpha3. (Linux is like a wigwam - no Gates, no Windows, and an
Apache inside.)