List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] Re: KDE 4.1
From:       "Rajko M." <rmatov101 () charter ! net>
Date:       2008-07-31 4:56:09

On Wednesday 30 July 2008 09:18:54 pm Ken Schneider wrote:
> Rajko M. pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
> > I have this 2 KDE Factory repositories. Note that it is not openSUSE
> > Factory, it is openSUSE 11.0 (as you can see):
> > http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/KDE4:/Factory:/Extra-Apps/
> >openSUSE_11.0/
> > http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/KDE4:/Factory:/Desktop/ope
> >nSUSE_11.0/
>                                                         ^^^^^^^
>
> Looks like factory to me.

Which one? KDE or openSUSE.
That is Gordian knot of naming.

My current guess is that
  KDE4:/Factory:/Desktop/openSUSE_11.0/
means that packages are openSUSE factory source compiled and packaged for
openSUSE 11.0, so it is not really openSUSE factory. Some of KDE guys can
shed more light on this.

--
Regards, Rajko
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal needs helpful hands.