List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] CrossOver and Visio
From:       Kai Ponte <kai () perfectreign ! com>
Date:       2007-01-29 17:11:15

On Sunday 28 January 2007 23:40, Hans van der Merwe wrote:

> > I have 2002 running fine...
> >
> > http://www.perfectreign.com/stuff/suse/2006/visio2002_on_nix.jpg
> >
> > > It works but the screen refresh is really really slow? Other CrossOver
> > > apps are fine.
> >
> > It is a very resource-intenstive app.  What version of CX Office are you
> > using.
> > --
>
> Latest, version 6.0.0

I have 5.0 and have noticed occasional flickering. It is - of course - worse
on my middle-of-the-road laptop than on my higher end desktop.

Maybe some more memory would help out?

--
kai

closing the doors that surround me
so no one will ever penetrate
complete my retreat just to wait for the day
that never comes so i will laugh alone