List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] 10.2 system clock too fast and NTP
From:       jfweber () gilweber ! com
Date:       2006-12-17 19:50:30

On Sat December 16 2006 6:55 pm, ByteEnable scratched these words onto a
coconut shell, hoping for an answer:
> jfweber@gilweber.com wrote:
> > On Sat December 16 2006 10:21 am, ByteEnable scratched these words
> > onto a coconut shell, hoping for an answer:
> > <Snip>
> >
> >> Bottom line is that something in OpenSUSE 10.2 is messed up!  Too
> >> many people complaining about the same issue.
> >>
> >> Again, I've only had this issue with OpenSUSE 10.2, other Linux
> >> distro's have worked flawlessly.
> >
> > Gee, two out of , how many 10k, more? ,  people have this
> > problem.... ? Suse 10.2 must be really messed up. <sigh>
> >
> > I suspect the guys are right and there is simply something about
> > your setup that doesn't work as expected. If other distros work
> > perfectly.. well go there , wait for a Suse 10.2  update , or
> > whatever.. it wont help your problem to get this group mad at you,
> > or discount what you say, now will it?
>
> Why don't you offer suggestions instead of little boy threats?
I'm not a little *boy*
Geez, you male centric git!
I offered a suggestion as valid as some others.. if one can't reprogram
stuff one must wait until those who can, do.. I can't , so I mention
problem, and when I'm told it's a bug, I wait til it's fixed. Whining
doesn't help little boy... Nanny gets very cranky and you'll get no
tea!
;)

Merry Frikin' Winter..
I wish you all Boat Drinks, but I'm heading South before my brain
shrinks.   (w/ appologies to Mr. Buffett)