List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] NO PERSONAL REPLIES TO POSTINGS ON THIS LIST!!
From:       Jan Engelhardt <jengelh () linux01 ! gwdg ! de>
Date:       2006-12-08 17:00:10

On Dec 8 2006 17:47, Hartmut Meyer wrote:

>... unless he invites people to vote on this.
>
>And guess what: he did.
>
>And guess again: the majority of voters wanted it the way it is now (the setup
>you disagree with). Go and search in the archives. It's just a few months
>ago.

A perfect example of why democracy sucks. There are always some users
who don't care, don't vote, vote wrong or whatnot. Oh, and you are
not including all those future users that will subscribe later in the
vote. (We could re-vote on a regular basis to workaround this.)
Personally, I would have been more fine if the list administrator(s)
dictated the new mode.

	-`J'