List:       opensuse
Subject:    Re: [opensuse] openSUSE governance
From:       Adrian Schroeter <adrian () suse ! de>
Date:       2005-11-20 11:00:07

On Sunday 20 November 2005 11:42, jdd wrote:
> Adrian Schroeter wrote:
> > the main problem here is that plenty developers do fear the traffic on
> > this mailing list adrian
>
> with reason.
>
> what lacks is _one_ people in charge of communicating to the
>   community.
>
> one people we could trust, so also trusted from Novell (that
> is quite high in Novell's hierarchy). One that could stop rumors
>
> but of course such people are busy and expensive...

Hm, how high do you need ?

I for myself have to admit that I didn't follow this list either in the last
weeks (because I first wanted to concentrate on some stuff for next year and
secondly, I have to admit that the desktop decision issue (which was taken
back) did hit me hard (causing workload and some depressions)).

However, I can imagine one concrete person, but I can't tell the name yet, of
course :)

bye
adrian

--

Adrian Schroeter
SUSE Linux Products GmbH,  Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nuernberg, Germany