List:       openssl-dev
Subject:    Re: [openssl-dev] Test coverage report + small patch
From:       "Salz, Rich" <rsalz () akamai ! com>
Date:       2015-05-01 1:42:22

> In case you are interested in seeing the condition/decision source code
> coverage as achieved through the OpenSSL test suite:
>
> http://www.opencoverage.net/projects/openssl/index_html/sources.html
>
> We now regularly generate the reports from the tip of the master branch.

This is great, thanks.

I am curious to see what the numbers look like from, say, yesterday compared to, \
roughly, early next week. We are well into a huge overall edit that turns code like
	If (p) free(p)
Into
	free(p);
And not just for free, but for several dozen OpenSSL functions.  This will probably \
remove a couple of thousand decision points. The code certainly looks much simpler.