List:       opensolaris-website-discuss
Subject:    [website-discuss] [Fwd: Final note to my friends: __/__ Preaching
From:       Stephen Lau <stevel () opensolaris ! org>
Date:       2007-11-19 16:51:42

Martin's requests seem to be bouncing, undoubtedly because he has not
figured out how to subscribe to website-discuss.

Derek: Per his request (attached here), can you delete (or suspend,
since IIRC, we can't actually delete) his account, and unsubscribe his
email address from all the mailman lists?

OGB: I don't know if we want to explicitly revoke his grants; he didn't
request it - but I don't know how the grants will react when tied to a
suspended/deleted account.

cheers,
steve

--
stephen lau | stevel@opensolaris.org | www.whacked.net

["Final note to my friends: __/__ Preaching water! __/__ Re:
	Request: MoinakGhosh has deserved more \" (message/rfc822)]