List:       opensolaris-rfe
Subject:    Re: [osol-rfe] RFE Desktop: Blank Pointer
From:       Alan Coopersmith <Alan.Coopersmith () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2009-06-15 18:17:19

Barbie LeVile wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It would be very nice if gnome would blank the mouse pointer when one starts to \
> type. Just a little thing but who did not get annoyed when the pointer sits right \
> on top the letter you are correcting, liek the browser bar.

The OpenSolaris-RFE forum is not monitored or tracked.   Suggestions
like this should either be sent to the appropriate forum for the
technology in question (desktop-discuss in this case, which I've cc'ed)
or filed in the bug tracking databases at http://defect.opensolaris.org
or http://bugs.opensolaris.org/

--
	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith@sun.com