List:       opensolaris-opengrok-discuss
Subject:    [opengrok] OpenGrok 0.5 anyone?
From:       Trond Norbye <trond.norbye () sun ! com>
Date:       2007-06-29 15:35:07

have just returned back from paternity leave, so I have been pretty busy changing \
diapers the last couple of weeks. As some of you might have noticed, I have just \
committed an update of the Lucene library to version 2.1.0.

I would really appreciate if some of you would try this version, because I would like \
to release a new version of OpenGrok in the near future (0.4 is pretty old by now \
;-))

I do my testing on Solaris, and I am testing Subversion, Mercurial and CVS \
repositories containing Java, C and C++ source code. Please let me know if you try it \
out on a different system.

Trond