List:       opensolaris-opengrok-discuss
Subject:    [opengrok] Can't find zfs_mountroot() by definition,
From:       Sean McGrath <sean.mcgrath () sun ! com>
Date:       2007-06-27 1:10:13

Was browsing the onnv gate via http://src.opensolaris.org/source
  Tried to find the definition of zfs_mountroot() by using the definition field.
  This works for ufs_mountroot() and any other function I care to search for.

  I can find zfs_mountroot() by using the full search though.

So: can't find via:
http://src.opensolaris.org/source/search?q=&defs=zfs_mountroot&refs=&path=&hist=&project=%2Fonnv

but can via:
http://src.opensolaris.org/source/search?q=zfs_mountroot&defs=&refs=&path=&hist=&project=%2Fonnv

Could this be an opengrok bug or something peculiar to the website ?

Regards,
Sean.
.