List:       opensolaris-install-discuss
Subject:    Re: [install-discuss] Custom JumpStart: adding own packages does
From:       UNIX admin <tripivceta () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-31 4:35:30

> You can also try manually mounting 1.2.3.4:
> /export/install/jumpstart/ABCD/SunOS and see whether
> it works.

Yes sir, that was the first thing that I thought of too, that the NFS mount didn't \
work. However, if I break the installation and attempt the mount manually, the mount \
succeeds and I can perform pkginfo -xd /tmp/bla/ and get package information for all \
my packages, meaning that they are in fact remotely readable.

The installation program does not appear to create a mount point in /tmp and does not \
appear to mount the specified directory.

Are there any known bugs regarding this situation? Is it possible, that \
`install-solaris` won't mount from a NFS server, if the server specified is the same \
as the install server (same IP address)???