List:       opensolaris-install-discuss
Subject:    [install-discuss] slim_source packages available for download
From:       Virginia Wray <Virginia.Wray () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2008-07-18 23:06:12

Hi -

I've just finished updating the OpenSolaris Install Download Center with
updated versions of three packages that are needed in order to build the
slim_source project. The download center is located at
http://dlc.sun.com/osol/install/downloads/current/ . Instructions for
building the slim_source gate are found at:
http://opensolaris.org/os/project/indiana/status/accessibility/constructor_notes/.
I've set these up as datastream files, so you'll need to run the pkgadd
command. We hope to have them converted to IPS packages soon. I'll see
about updating the instructions on the constructor_notes page, above to
include a download step.

If you have any questions, let me know.

--

       	Ginnie