List:       opensolaris-install-discuss
Subject:    [install-discuss] Sun Studio 12
From:       dick hoogendijk <dick () nagual ! nl>
Date:       2008-07-18 12:04:32

I have here a left over install of the SunStudio compilers from SXDE.
As I recall this was Sun Studio Express 12/07

I'm told that for compiling with the CBE it is better to have the
'real' Sun Studio 12 installed. OK by me ;-)

Question: how do I uninstall SS express 12/07 ?
I looked in /var/sadm/prod but can't find an uninstaller.

--
Dick Hoogendijk -- PGP/GnuPG key: 01D2433D
++ http://nagual.nl/ + SunOS sxce snv91 ++