List:       opensolaris-discuss
Subject:    [osol-discuss] Creating technical encyclopedia
From:       young.j.song () sun ! com (Young Joo Song)
Date:       2005-12-25 9:30:39

Hi!

Merry Christmas :-)

In the I18n community mailing alias, we're discussing creating a multi-lingual, \
technical glossary (term and definition). I'm sure there are many of you who speak \
languages in addition to English, and your contribution to the project (ideas, \
designing, and content in English or other languages eventually) is valuable. Just \
wanted to let this community know. :-D

Detailed mail thread:
http://www.opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=4119&tstart=0

warm wishes for the New Year,