List:       opensolaris-discuss
Subject:    [osol-discuss] SVOSUG Pot Luck Clarification
From:       Alan.DuBoff () Sun ! Com (Alan DuBoff)
Date:       2005-12-20 9:24:35

Just so some of you that have been asking would know.

1) you do not have to bring anything for the pot luck, just bring yourself and
be a part of the community.

2) if you would like to bring something for the community pot luck, please
feel free to do so, and by all means everyone is welcome to enjoy whatever is
brought.

3) If you can get the recipe to us after, maybe we can put together an online
recipe book. If you can't bring a recipe, or bring something you didn't bake,
you're more than welcome to join us.

4) I don't want anyone to feel as if they wouldn't come to this meeting if you
don't want to participate in the pot-luck, as I have said everyone is more
than welcome.

Hope to see you folks tomorrow night, I'll send out a reminder tomorrow
morning.

Please join us if you participate in the pot-luck or not. The BrandZ team will
be there to give you a presentation as well.

 What: BrandZ (run applications in containers and more!;-)
Where: Sun Santa Clara campus auditorium (upstairs)
 When: Tuesday, Dec 20th
 Time: 7:30pm - 10:00pm
  Map: http://blogs.sun.com/roller/resources/aland/scasj_dirmap.pdf

No RSVP required, just show up! Everyone is welcome!

--

Alan DuBoff - Sun Microsystems
Solaris x86 Engineering